Alright, people. Time to find out if you should be caged up for the good of society (if you are a regular reader this is a foregone conclusion). Get yourself a pencil and count all (a) answers and (b) answers. After completing the test read the instructions that follow. And remember that in a personality test there is no "correct" answers. Just ones that indicate you are normal or homicidal.
- Do you prefer to adapt to circumstances (a) or influence them (b)?
- Do you consider yourself an emotional person (a) or an analytical person (b)?
- Do you consider yourself to be more creative (a) or logical (b)?
- If you see someone drop money do you give it to them (a) or take it for yourself (b)?
- You come across a severely wounded puppy that is beyond medical assistance. Do you take it to a vet anyway (a) or end it's suffering (b)?
- You suspect your significant other has been speaking to their ex. Do you ask them about it (a) or investigate behind their back (b)?
- You are unable to study for an exam because you attend a funeral. Do you ask for an extension due to circumstance (a) or cheat (b)?
- A friend asks you to lie on their behalf as a work reference. Do you tell the truth (a) or oblige them (b)?
- A stranger parks their car so close to yours that you have to enter from the passenger side. Do you leave them a note (a) or vandalize their car (b)?
- You are suckerpunched by a blind person. Do you report the incident to the police (a) or retaliate physically (b)?
- Do you tend to be trusting toward others (a) or suspicious of them (b)?
- Do you avoid confrontation (a) or seek it out (b)?
- Do you think it is better to be loved (a) or feared (b)?
- Which do you enjoy more- giving gifts (a) or receiving them (b)?
- Does danger make you anxious (a) or excited (b)?
- When you see a homeless person are you empathetic (a) or indifferent (b)?
- You see a stranger trip and fall into the mud. Do you rush to help them up (a) or laugh and go about your business (b)?
- Do you believe a person can change their evil ways (a) or will always be evil (b)?
- You see a person drowning in a rushing river. Do you dive in to help and risk your own life (a) or watch to see if they make it (b)?
- You come across a lost child in a shopping mall. Do you help them find their parents (a) or ignore them (b)?
Time for some math! All (a) answers are worth 1 point and all (b) answers are worth 2 points. Add up your final score and see your results below!
35 - 40 You are a gentle person, docile and friendly to everyone you meet. You should be taking care of children in the hopes your positive demeanor serves as an influence.25 - 35 You have a hard time fitting in with others. You harbor some ill intentions towards people, but are unlikely to act on them unless provoked.20 - 25 Holy shit, you maniac. Hopefully you haven't already procreated, and should submit yourself to voluntary sterilization. There is almost certainly a suit made of human skin in your future.